Last updated on: February 2022
The website https://inccparfums.com (hereinafter referred to as “the or this website”) is published by INTERNATIONAL NEW CREATIVE CONCEPT, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 8 000 000€, registered before the Trade and Companies Register of Versailles under number 491 807 558, and under intercommunity VAT number FR53378944805, and whose registered office is located at the following address: 85 Avenue de Saint Cloud, 78000, Versailles, France (hereinafter the “Company »). The Company may be contacted by the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The editor is Mr. Philippe Lentz, as president of INTERNATIONAL NEW CREATIVE CONCEPT. This website is hosted by Quick Social, whose registered office is 1703 McMullen Booth Road, Safety Harbor, 34695 Clearwater, Florida and whose email address is: email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “these Terms and Conditions”) is to define the operating mode and the conditions under which INTERNATIONAL NEW CREATIVE CONCEPT provides Users with the possibility of browsing and using the website. The use of the website implies the full and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the user (hereinafter referred to as the « User »).
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Before any use of the website, the User must ensure that he/she has the technical and a compatible computer to browse it and to use it. The User must also ensure that his/her computer’s configuration is in roadworthy condition and does not contain any virus. The Company can modify, delete, or change, in whole or in part, any content (hereinafter « Content(s) ») of the website. The Company may delete, change or modify the website and/or the Content at any time.
By using the website, the User agrees to:
– Refrain from using the website illegally, for any illegal purpose or in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions;
– not use the website for the publication of any abusive, defamatory, harassing, obscene, pornographic or threatening comments, and/or infringing the privacy of others;
– not sell, copy, reproduce, rent, lend, distribute, transfer or sublicense any of the elements, information and Content appearing on the website and/or allow any third party to use or have access to the website for any purpose whatsoever or to decompile, debone, disassemble, modify, display in a user-readable form, attempt to discover any source code or use any software that activates or includes any part of the website;
– respect the other Users;
– not collect and store personal data relating to other Users, for any purpose; – not disseminate content which could constitute incitement to commit crimes or offenses;
– not disseminate information with an ideological, religious, political or ethnic nature;
– not broadcast content that could endanger minors, including the broadcast of violent or pornographic messages;
– not attempt to mislead other Users by impersonating the names or nicknames of other persons;
– not display, transmit by email or in any other way any element violating any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or other property right belonging to others;
– not post, send by email or otherwise any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material (including engaging in “spam” or any other form of solicitation);
– not use this website for any abusive purpose by intentionally introducing viruses or other malicious programs into the website and to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website;
– not denigrate the website and/or the Company and/or other Users on social networks or any other means of communication.
If, for any reason, the Company considers that the User does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Company may, at any time, and in its sole discretion, remove their access to the website and take all measures including any legal action against them.
ACCURACY AND LEGALITY OF INFORMATION
Each User undertakes to ensure that all provided information is adequate, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. The User acknowledges that the Company does not have the material means to verify the veracity of all information present on the website. The Company cannot therefore be held liable in the event of identity theft, or the fact that the mentioned information is false. The Company also does not guarantee the timeliness, legality, probity or quality of the information transmitted by Users.
By accessing the website, the User expressly acknowledges that the website and the Content made available to Users, including images, photographs, design, graphics, designs, models, layouts, logos, trademarks, texts, etc. are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code as well as by applicable international treaties and agreements relating to the protection of intellectual property rights. As such, they must not be reproduced without the express authorization of the Company. The Company is the owner of all rights, titles and interests relating to the website and the Contents, including all intellectual property rights including, in particular, all rights relating to copyright, design and model rights, trademarks, signs, trade names, legal names, domain names, technology, know-how, processes, formulas, source codes and executable codes, data and similar rights, including information relating to any request, any registration or renewal thereof that may be protected by the intellectual property laws, regulations or rules of any country. The Company grants a non-exclusive license to Users to use this website and its Contents. Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, exploitation, distribution, broadcasting, commercial use, translation, arrangement, transformation or any creation of derivative or composite works of all or part of the works and/or any other Content appearing on the website on any medium whatsoever and by any process whatsoever, present or future, is expressly prohibited. These actions are likely to constitute acts of counterfeiting punishable under criminal and civil law, engaging the responsibility of their author. Any systematic and repeated extraction of the information and Contents appearing on the website is strictly prohibited and may be sanctioned under French law. Any unlawful extraction may involve the civil and criminal liability of the author.
The Company declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party, outside of its control, that may have caused a modification or alteration of the information/Contents appearing on the website or damage to any User of the website; and more generally, for any damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by reason of anyone’s access to or inability to access the website, outside of their control. The company shall not be held liable for technical problems or malfunctions related to online computer systems, servers, internet providers, computer equipment and/or software of Users.
HYPERLINKS AND EXTERNAL SOURCES
The hyperlinks established on the website to other websites, internet sources or content (hereinafter the « External Sources ») shall not incur the Company’s liability. Insofar as the Company cannot control these External Sources, the User acknowledges that the Company cannot be held responsible for the availability of these External Sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these External Sources.
« INTERNATIONAL NEW CREATIVE CONCEPT » holder of the « Parfums » license of the « Mercedes-Benz » brand, and all other logos and brands of the Company are brands protected by French intellectual property law (hereinafter collectively referred to as the « Brands »). Unless expressly authorized in writing by the Company, the User agrees not to use or disseminate the Marks in any manner whatsoever.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION CLAUSE
The Terms and Conditions are governed by French Law, despite any conflict of laws. In the event of any dispute about the understanding and/or the execution of these Terms and Conditions, competent courts shall be those designated in the French Code of Civil Procedure.
The company may be contacted at any time by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The company may be contacted at the following postal address: Société INTERNATIONAL NEW CREATIVE CONCEPT 85 Avenue de Saint Cloud, 78000, Versailles, France. The company may also be contacted by phone: +33 01 39 67 06 71