Last updated on: February 2022
In accordance with Article 82 of the French Law “Loi Informatique et Libertés” dated January 6, 1978, as amended, adopted pursuant to the provisions of the European Directive 2002/58/EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, your consent as User must be collected before any action to store information or access information stored in your terminal equipment. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 4(11) and 7 of the GDPR relating to the conditions applicable to consent, the CNIL published the Deliberation No. 2020-091 of September 17, 2020 adopting guidelines relating to the application of Article 82 of the Act of January 6, 1978 as amended to read and write operations on a user’s terminal (in particular to “cookies and other tracers”) as well as Deliberation No. 2020-092 of September 17, 2020 adopting a recommendation proposing practical methods of compliance in the event of recourse to “cookies and other tracking devices”, presenting, in particular, examples and best practices to the collecting of consent and to the implementing of tracking that are not subject to the latter.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a data file created by the server of the website, saved to the hard disk of your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) by the browser.
The cookie contains a unique code that recognizes your browser when you visit the website from now and in the future.
The main purpose of a cookie is therefore simply to allow the website server to adapt the content of the internet pages to your personal preferences, in order to personalize your visit to this website.
Cookies may be placed by the website’s server or by partners that the website may collaborate with.
The website server can only read the cookies that it has placed itself.
It cannot access any other information on your computer or on your mobile device.
Cookies generally facilitate interaction and enhance browsing speed.
The website may therefore use several types of cookies:
● Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and stored in your browser until it is closed. These cookies are mandatory for certain applications or features of the website to work properly.
● Persistent cookies: the website may use persistent cookies to improve your experience (e.g. by providing optimized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser longer. The duration of their storage depends on the configuration choices of your internet browser. Persistent cookies allow the transmission of information to a web server each time a person visits the website, and may be used in particular to remember your preferences and choices for a website, or to target advertising. Persistent cookies are also called tracking cookies.
● Internal cookies: these cookies are installed by the website at the time of your visit in order to improve your experience.
● Third-party cookies: these cookies are installed by third parties who may be partners of the Company. A third-party cookie corresponds to a file integrated via a browser by a website different from the one you visit, in order to store information locally and track your progress on several websites. These cookies are therefore not hosted on the website.
These cookies are classified according to several types: necessary cookies used for technical purposes, audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, sharing cookies on social networks, etc.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are used for different purposes:
– Functional cookies: they are essential for the operation of the website and allow you to access particular secure spaces such as your shopping cart, your personal space, personalize services by remembering your preferences (choice of language, currency, location, etc.)
They do not require that you restate your choices every time you visit the website. These cookies allow you to store the choices you make in order to improve your experience on the website.
They are for example used to recognize you when you return to the website, to remember the choices you have made, the items you have placed in the cart etc… and provide improved and personalized elements on your preferences and consumption habits.
– Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies allow the Company to track the use and performance of the website and to improve its functioning. They make it possible, for example, to know the most visited pages of the website, store the information you provide on online forms, do statistical analyses (e.g.: the number of unique visitors), analyse website traffic and the popularity of our pages.
These cookies are intended to facilitate and analyse the functionality of our website and to make it easier to use and offer a more personalized user experience.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your interests. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed as well as your browsing outside the website. They are also used to limit the number of times you see the same ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
They are generally placed on the website by third parties with the permission of the Company.
THE DIFFERENT COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
This website use the following cookies:
|Name of cookie||Type of cookie||Persistent cookie or session cookie||Domain name||Expiration||Use|
|.ASPXANONYMOUS||Functional||Persistent cookie||inccparfums.com||3 months||The cookie is created when an anonymous user visits the website. It assigns a unique identifier to the user|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Functional||Session cookie||inccparfums.com||Session period||The cookie keeps track of the user to ensure that the data served is specific to that user|
|__RequestVerificationToken||Functional||Session cookie||inccparfums.com||Session period||The cookie is used to authenticate the user and prevent the CSRF attack|
|__utma||Statistical||Persistent cookie||inccpafums.com||2 years||The cookie records the number of sessions a user has had, the date/time of the first and last visit to the Site. It distinguishes unique users of the Site.|
|__utmb||Analytical||Persistent cookie||inccparfums.com||30 minutes||The cookie stores the duration of the user’s visit|
|__utmc||Analytical||Session cookie||inccparfums.com||Session period||The cookie stores the duration of the user’s visit|
|__utmt||Analytical||Persistent cookie||inccparfums.com||10 minutes||The cookie stores the number of user requests|
|__utmv||Analytical||Persistent cookie||inccparfums.com||2 years||The cookie refers to the information entered when calling the _setVar() function|
|__utmz||Statistical||Persistent cookie||inccparfums.com||6 months||The cookie stores the keywords used and the search engine used by the user|
|dnn_IsMobile||Functional||Session cookie||inccparfums.com||Session period||The cookie is used to determine whether the user is browsing the website from a mobile device.|
|language||Functional||Session cookie||inccparfums.com||Session period||The cookie stores the language currently used by the user on the website|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are placed on our website by third parties when you use their services.
|Name of cookie||Publisher||Persistent cookie or session cookie||Type of cookie||Domain name||Expiration||Use|
|IDE||Google Analytics||Analytical||Persistent Cookie||.doubleclick.net||13 months||The cookie records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data on how the user uses the website.|
Data Policies of external suppliers of this website:
In accordance with “deliberation CNIL No. 2020-092” of 17 September 2020 adopting a recommendation proposing practical ways of compliance in case of use of “cookies and other tracers”, and as presented in the previous table, you are informed that Google Analytics tracers are used on the website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED BY COOKIES?
Cookies used on this website collect the following personal data :
– IP address (a number that identifies our computer on the network)
– Your web browser
– Date and time of your website visit
– The operating system
– Internet provider
HOW LONG ARE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY COOKIES KEPT ?
Personal data collected through cookies on this website are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
Cookies can be kept for a maximum of twenty-four (24) months.
Your choice to accept or not the deposit of cookies on this website will be kept for a period of six (6) months.
HOW DO YOU CONSENT TO THE COOKIES PLACED ON THE WEBSITE ? (VIA THE COOKIES BANNER)
The first time you connect to this website, an alert message (banner) informs you of tracers / cookies used on this website by the company and partern’s company.
You are invited to accept or refuse these tracers/cookies.
Accepting or refusing cookies has no effect on your browsing on the website, with exception of cookies that are strictly necessary for the running of the website or for an online communication service that you have requested.
If you block functional cookies, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are, however, necessary to navigate some of the pages on the website : for example, when we, or our service providers, cannot recognize, for technical reasons, the type of browser you are using on your device, your language preferences or display preferences or the country from which your device seems to be connected to the web.
Please note that by refusing or deleting functional cookies that are required to browse our website effectively, you may degrade your website navigation.
The banner shall include, among other things:
– the identity(ies) of (the) data controller(s);
– the purpose of your personal data processing;
– tracers / cookies lifespan;
– the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
In accordance with “deliberation n°2020-092” of 17 September 2020 adopting a recommendation proposing practical ways of compliance in the event of use of “cookies and other tracers” of the CNIL, you must be able to accept or refuse the use of tracers with the same degree of simplicity.
To this end, you can click on a button to refuse the deposit of cookies which has the same format and is placed at the same level as the button to accept the deposit of cookies.
To ensure that your consent is free, informed and unambiguous, the banner will not disappear until you have accepted or refused the cookies.
Unless you give your prior consent, the deposit and reading of tracers will not be carried out:
– if you visit the website (home page or directly on another page of the website) and do not continue the navigation: a simple absence of action cannot indeed be equated with a manifestation of will on your part;
– or if you click on the link in the banner that allows you to set cookies and, if necessary, refuse to accept cookies.
HOW TO MANAGE/DELETE COOKIES FROM OUR BROWSER AND FROM MOST COMMON BROWSER
If in your browser you have agreed to accept cookies on your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on your device.
They can only be read by their issuer. You can also at any time configure your browser to accept or block cookies one by one when offered, before they are saved to your device.
How to enable, disable and delete cookies depends on your device and your web browser. Simply go to your browser’s help menu to see how to change cookie preferences.
– Click the menu button and select “Options”.
– Select the “Privacy” panel.
– Set the “Conservation rules” menu to “Use custom settings for history”.
– Uncheck the “Accept cookies” box.
– All changes you have made will be automatically saved.
Microsoft Edge: Delete and manage cookies
– In internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select internet options.
– Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and choose whether you want to accept, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies.
Google Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
– On your computer, open Chrome.
– At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
– Click Privacy and security and then Cookies and other website data.
– Click See all cookies and website data and then Remove all.
– To confirm, click Clear all.
HOW TO SET YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES PLACED ON THE SITE? (VIA INTERPROFESSIONAL ONLINE PLATFORMS)
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices website, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies used to adapt the advertisements to the navigation of your terminal. In addition, the following platforms: IAB opt-out platform, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform, Digital Advertising Alliance platform, also allow you to express your choices to all the actors integrated in these platforms. Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that tailor ads to your interests.
For more information about cookies you can consult the CNIL website:
HOW TO CONTACT THE DPO OF THE COMPANY ?